Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off (Pixie Palace Review)


This is a wash-off mask which is gentle and mild on your skin. When I first heard the word 'rice', I wasn't very keen on trying it. However, the grains are soft and aren't harsh on your skin; it's even great for a gentle exfoliation and makes my skin feel fresh and fantastic.

As I use several times, I noticed my skin becoming clearer and brighter. There's also a delicate smell that isn't overwhelming. It doesn't clog your pores and with it's safe ingredients, it's suitable for all skin types- even sensitive skin. Have I mentioned that it also makes your skin feel incredibly soft and supple? It's not harsh on your skin, especially with the exfoliation therefore it can be used more frequently in the week, perhaps 3-4 times instead of the usual 2-3 times. However, it is not a face scrub.



For this product, a little goes a long way. I don't think there's a need to use a heap of it, just enough to cover and massage your face with and you will definitely be able to feel the difference. Another point that I have to add is that it does soothe my skin, although it does dry it out a little. Perhaps it will be best to use a good face moisturizer after this. It is a wonderful product for people with normal to oily to combination skin.

Rice Mask Wash Off Hot Deals !
Love Your Skin (Singapore), S$ 20.00 (UP S$ 25.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here (^.^)V

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates