Skinfood Fresh Juice C Cream (Whitening Care)



The Fresh Juice C Cream is a moisturizing cream that has Vitamin-C deriatives engineered into the it, and we all know that vitamins are always good for the skin. It's a light, gel-like cream that is not sticky nor oily and is perfect for hot weather or to use as a day cream.



It has a nice, refreshing citrus smell and the product boasts to lighten your skin. While I have naturally fair skin, I do not notice my skin transforming any whiter, but rather, more vibrant and radiant. Say goodbye to dull skin! I suppose the vitamins wake up the skin in a good way. This is definitely a good product to maintain your skin, not to make it any whiter.


It actually is really good at hydration and it absorbs really quickly into the skin, leaving your skin smooth and supple without any residue. I would continue using this as a day cream during the summer as it really does give me a brighter complexion and I love the texture of the gel. Have I also mentioned how absolutely adorable the packaging is? My only gripe about the product is that it's in a jar form, and for a moisturizer/face cream, that's not my personal favorite form.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here (^.^)V

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates